Top Tier Tech - Super Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition - Cabinet Restore - Part 1 [HD]

For everything Coin-Op and Arcade related

Moderators: machine.slave, Doc Kaos, mark, jasonec, CongoBongo, monkeybug

TopTierArcade
loonie
loonie

Top Tier Tech - Super Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition - Cabinet Restore - Part 1 [HD]

Postby TopTierArcade » Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:34 pm

In this tech video, we start to restore Super Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition Arcade Cabinet ! We open the cabinet for the first time after being shipped from China, clean the cabinet inside and out and figure out how to work the control panel. We also test the speakers and monitor for preparation of the actual Taito Type x2 Hardware, which is used in the arcades...

All this and much more in this video...

Peace
Welcome to Top Tier Arcade!

burly_bob_thorton

Re: Top Tier Tech - Super Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition - Cabinet Restore - Part 1 [HD]

Postby burly_bob_thorton » Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:57 pm

I was literally just on your channel watching you and sergio do the coin box and some other misc things to your third strike cabinet.

im going to check this video out now, been real excited to see the progress with the viewlix as SF4 (original) kinda restored my hype for the series.

thanks for sharing your journey Steve.
I like fighting games and stuff.

TopTierArcade
loonie
loonie

Re: Top Tier Tech - Super Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition - Cabinet Restore - Part 1 [HD]

Postby TopTierArcade » Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:29 pm

burly_bob_thorton wrote:I was literally just on your channel watching you and sergio do the coin box and some other misc things to your third strike cabinet.

im going to check this video out now, been real excited to see the progress with the viewlix as SF4 (original) kinda restored my hype for the series.

thanks for sharing your journey Steve.

Great, man. Hope you enjoy the series. A lot of great stuff coming, it will be worth it!
Welcome to Top Tier Arcade!

Return to “Coin-Op Corner”