For everything Coin-Op and Arcade related

Moderators: machine.slave, Doc Kaos, mark, jasonec, CongoBongo, monkeybug

b1buwg97
Secret Order of the Black Pac
Secret Order of the Black Pac

HUGE THANK YOU! DigtalAssault

Postby b1buwg97 » Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:30 pm

Dave you da man!!!!!!!!!!!

I can not thank Dave enough I recently picked up some "NEW" Nintendo cabs better than new actually fully CNC machine cut, assembled and professionally painted. Seriously these cabs are BETTER than Ninny cabs were/are... but that's another story and I can't publicly thank him Sad

Anyway- I needed some art for my new Dk, DKJR, and Mario Bros.., Dave printed me some new art, and again this art is nicer than NOS when I put the DK beside a pcs of NOS I have, no comparison this stuff is spectacular he even threw in a bunch of Nintendo "insert coin" stickers and helped me out with some Taito Qix stuff I needed.

full gloss, laminated and adhesive cut to size etc... better than the pros.
Ive got other art printed from another member here- art was good but I had to cut it to shape and add my own glue etc...
it was good but Digital's stuff is amazing.....

I may actually get some projects done Smile

Also special thanks to Jason for delivering some of it and the awesome goodies today. Great bunch of guys and kinda of restoring a bit of zest in the hobby for me again as of late.

jasonec
SUPREME VIDIOT
SUPREME VIDIOT

Postby jasonec » Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:01 pm

No problemo, man! :D
I can vouch for Dave's stuff too - it's pretty amazing....plus Dave is a good guy all around, and does a phenomenal job of restoring arcades

Oh, and those Nintendo cabs you have are nothing short of breathtaking.....
Donkey Kong, Burgertime, Galaga, Pac-man, Ms.Pac-man, Missile Command, Robotron, Dig Dug, Space Invaders, Arkanoid, Tempest, Raiden, Tetris
http://goo.gl/UW7e9L

DigitalAssault
stubby
stubby

Postby DigitalAssault » Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:47 pm

Wow, thanks for the great comments... It's good to see all those projects starting to come together.

Not to make this anymore of a sausage fest.. er.. love fest, but helping each other out and sharing knowledge is what this board should be about.

On that note, if anyone needs anything printed for their arcade projects just let me know. I was getting tired of getting things printed and then often getting stuck with a mediocre end product so I invested in all the equipment to just do it myself.

There are some publicly available art files but it seems like many of them are wrong in one way or another. (Either wrong colours, missing features, wrong sizes, etc.) I've been making sure to correct the artwork as I print for various projects so it's as close to the original art as possible.

Prices are somewhat dependent on size and material but I try to make sure that it's better pricing than most places online. Printing isn't my primary business so I have the luxury of being able to provide art at a more reasonable price than someone with a ton of overhead. Consider it CGCC pricing. :)

As for specific pricing or timing questions feel free to send me a PM.

Thanks again!
20 GOTO 10

nagamitsu
Canadian Club
Canadian Club

Postby nagamitsu » Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:48 pm

Will sometime soon need full art printed for Galaga upright and I hear you can print on glass too? (monitor bezel) :)

Tim

ancientgames
Canadian Club
Canadian Club

Postby ancientgames » Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:48 pm

Dude! Pm'd

mike boss
Canadian Club
Canadian Club

Postby mike boss » Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:42 pm

It's certainly awesome to have a local source for artwork.
I'm looking forward to getting my Punch-Out stuff produced locally.

Thanks
Final Fight
Bad Dudes vs DragonNinja
Punch-Out! Pi-Bartop
Nintendo DK 60-in-1(V)
Nintendo DK JR Mame(V)
Nintendo Popeye W/Pandoras Box 9
Nintendo Mario Bros Mame + 2 X Aim Trak
23" Touchscreen Juke
Fabi Foosball Table
Arcade1up Marvel Pinball

Return to “Coin-Op Corner”