Top Tier Tech - Street Fighter 3: TS- Cabinet Restore-Part 3

For everything Coin-Op and Arcade related

Moderators: machine.slave, Doc Kaos, mark, jasonec, CongoBongo, monkeybug

TopTierArcade
loonie
loonie

Top Tier Tech - Street Fighter 3: TS- Cabinet Restore-Part 3

Postby TopTierArcade » Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:15 pm

Hey guys, I just released my latest restore video: Top Tier Tech - Street Fighter 3: Third Strike - Cabinet Restore - Part 3 [HD]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLaGFxfg0M8

We start to get are hands dirty in this one...

Enjoy
Welcome to Top Tier Arcade!

jasonec
SUPREME VIDIOT
SUPREME VIDIOT

Postby jasonec » Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:26 pm

You are lucky - not many parents would allow their kids to store arcade machines in their basement.
Unless, of course, they also collected them.....:D
Donkey Kong, Burgertime, Galaga, Pac-man, Ms.Pac-man, Missile Command, Robotron, Dig Dug, Space Invaders, Arkanoid, Tempest, Raiden, Tetris
http://goo.gl/UW7e9L

TopTierArcade
loonie
loonie

Postby TopTierArcade » Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:47 pm

jasonec wrote:You are lucky - not many parents would allow their kids to store arcade machines in their basement.
Unless, of course, they also collected them.....:D

They didn't know..they were in Greece :) You should have seen my parents face when they came back :twisted: :evil:

Arcademarauder
Canadian Club
Canadian Club

Postby Arcademarauder » Sun Oct 04, 2015 1:28 am

Before your next video come to my home

TopTierArcade
loonie
loonie

Postby TopTierArcade » Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:10 am

Arcademarauder wrote:Before your next video come to my home

LOL, the assistance is appreciated. I actually have the footage already filmed. I have been reviewing the footage for the next video and dying laughing and yelling at my monitor telling myself the mistakes i'm making..it's gonna be a something...

Arcademarauder
Canadian Club
Canadian Club

Postby Arcademarauder » Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:17 pm

No worries about mistakes your doing good . But i have nearly 20 arcade machines and all tools needed to service arcade machines i use to do service calls for business and private owners even did a repair for someone in wwe and cost co i got alot of new and used parts to

TopTierArcade
loonie
loonie

Postby TopTierArcade » Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:39 pm

Arcademarauder wrote:No worries about mistakes your doing good . But i have nearly 20 arcade machines and all tools needed to service arcade machines i use to do service calls for business and private owners even did a repair for someone in wwe and cost co i got alot of new and used parts to

Oh wow! Respect brother, sounds like an extensive resume. Thanks for even considering to help me. Whole heartily appreciate it. Tell you what, I'm almost done this restore and looking pretty decent (you will see in the next few videos), if I need advice or a professional option, I'll ask you, as I trust you will lead me in the right direction... :P

aerostarz
stubby
stubby

Postby aerostarz » Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:11 pm

TopTierArcade wrote:
Arcademarauder wrote:No worries about mistakes your doing good . But i have nearly 20 arcade machines and all tools needed to service arcade machines i use to do service calls for business and private owners even did a repair for someone in wwe and cost co i got alot of new and used parts to

Oh wow! Respect brother, sounds like an extensive resume. Thanks for even considering to help me. Whole heartily appreciate it. Tell you what, I'm almost done this restore and looking pretty decent (you will see in the next few videos), if I need advice or a professional option, I'll ask you, as I trust you will lead me in the right direction... :P

I watched your last video, how did you make out sanding the top of the rusty coin door by hand?
Did you paint it?
Do you use any power tools?
Pins: Popeye, JD, DM, STTNG, TZ, WOZ, RS.. just need IJ
Vids: Asteroids Deluxe,Tron,Battle Zone,Neo Geo 4,Centipede,Fix it Felix, SF 2,Space Duel,Major Havoc,World Class Bowling Deluxe,Radikal Biker,Golden Tee,Sega Super GT,Rampage,Cosmic Avengers

TopTierArcade
loonie
loonie

Postby TopTierArcade » Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:56 pm

aerostarz wrote:
TopTierArcade wrote:

I watched your last video, how did you make out sanding the top of the rusty coin door by hand?
Did you paint it?
Do you use any power tools?

It went pretty well. Ya, I just used sand paper and did it by hand. No power tools or paint. You can still see the outline where the rust was, but personally, not a bother for me as in the cabinet, you can't really see it. In the next few videos, you will see it installed in the cabinet

Arcademarauder
Canadian Club
Canadian Club

Postby Arcademarauder » Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:12 pm

No problem im just doing what most cgcc guys Would do for you . I dont want you to be discuraged from future project by getting stressed out from the early part of this wonderful hobby. when you can i will bet you will do the same for others 8)

TopTierArcade
loonie
loonie

Postby TopTierArcade » Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:52 am

Arcademarauder wrote:No problem im just doing what most cgcc guys Would do for you . I dont want you to be discuraged from future project by getting stressed out from the early part of this wonderful hobby. when you can i will bet you will do the same for others 8)

Sounds good man, talk soon :wink:

Return to “Coin-Op Corner”