NES Pricing

Open forum to all gaming discussions

Moderators: Sparky, maxlords, machine.slave, Doc Kaos, mark, omnedon

scoltx
toonie
toonie

NES Pricing

Postby scoltx » Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:04 am

Looking to get a real NES for the gameroom. So what would a fair price be for a relatively clean working NES including cables, 2 decent controllers and ideally a zapper and the Mario/Duck Hunt cart? I've seen prices all over the place just wondering what's reasonable.

On a side note those gold Zelda carts must be made with real gold! They seem to fetch the most whenever I've seen them for sale at shows / shops. Whats the deal with that? Were they made in limited quantity? Good thing my kids prefer the Mario series.

RayB
Crazy Canuck
Crazy Canuck

Re: NES Pricing

Postby RayB » Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:03 pm

scoltx wrote:Looking to get a real NES for the gameroom. So what would a fair price be for a relatively clean working NES including cables, 2 decent controllers and ideally a zapper and the Mario/Duck Hunt cart? I've seen prices all over the place just wondering what's reasonable.

On a side note those gold Zelda carts must be made with real gold! They seem to fetch the most whenever I've seen them for sale at shows / shops. Whats the deal with that? Were they made in limited quantity? Good thing my kids prefer the Mario series.

They seem to be > $100 these days

scoltx
toonie
toonie

Postby scoltx » Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:15 pm

RayB wrote:
scoltx wrote:Looking to get a real NES for the gameroom. So what would a fair price be for a relatively clean working NES including cables, 2 decent controllers and ideally a zapper and the Mario/Duck Hunt cart? I've seen prices all over the place just wondering what's reasonable.

They seem to be > $100 these days

That seems to be the price zone I've been seeing + or -. Good then, may pick one up from a local shop, at least I can test there. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nes_pimp
loonie
loonie

Postby nes_pimp » Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:35 pm

$100 sounds about right, if you hold out you can probably find one for less. Maybe $80

Return to “Anything Gaming Goes”