Wii U Collecting

Open forum to all gaming discussions

Moderators: Sparky, maxlords, machine.slave, Doc Kaos, mark, omnedon

nes_pimp
loonie
loonie

Wii U Collecting

Postby nes_pimp » Wed Jan 12, 2022 9:32 am

Anyone else here collecting for the Wii U? Hows your hunt going?

Law212
Canadian Club
Canadian Club

Re: Wii U Collecting

Postby Law212 » Mon Nov 28, 2022 10:27 am

I love my WII U. I would collect more for it but the games never seem to go for decent prices. I have a small collection of games and I think thats all I will have. I'm playing through bayonetta 2 finally. I still have to finish a bunch of games for it. Like starfox which I was having a great time with.

OTTOgd
Canadian Club
Canadian Club

Postby OTTOgd » Fri Dec 02, 2022 3:46 am

I bought the Wii and the Wii U for my kids with a whack of games. I loved Just Dance with my kids and bought a bunch of those over the years. They're collecting dust now. :cry:

The Evener
loonie
loonie

Postby The Evener » Sat Sep 02, 2023 12:59 pm

Bumping!

Love the Wii U - bought it for Christmas for the family during its launch year. I was glad to see that Nintendo gave a lot of its Wii U releases a second life on the Switch with a much bigger audience.

I still play Splatoon - Nintendo recently patched the game after taking down the battles server for nearly 2 months o think. Honestly the best days for Splatoon were those first six months after release - imho they tweaked the fun and challenge out of those original maps.

Sadly I haven’t found very many games in the thrift store wilds. If I come across anything it’s usually Just Dance :(

Return to “Anything Gaming Goes”