Hard to find games in Canada

Open forum to all gaming discussions

Moderators: Sparky, maxlords, machine.slave, Doc Kaos, mark, omnedon

Trellisaze
timbit
timbit

Hard to find games in Canada

Postby Trellisaze » Mon Jun 30, 2003 11:56 pm

After seeing The Adventures of Cookie & Cream for the first time ever, at Compucentre, it got me thinking about what games
are just plain hard to find here.

Judging by the DP forums, some games are harder to find than others in different regions of the States, so I think
it's a fair assumption that some are harder to find up here!

The recent college sports games are a no-brainer, but I'm not certain about any others.
I'll list some that are hard to find for me, but maybe some of you have seen them a lot more.

Perhaps even we can give each other ideas on where to
find the stuff that we can't find easily. Like for instance, that GameCube PK game is available in a crazy amount at Best Buy here. Not that you should go
out and buy it, since it's kinda lame, but I digress...

I haven't looked around as seriously until recently, so I'll concentrate on newer
stuff.

2002-onward College Sports games
PS1 Easter Bunny's Big Day (not that I've been looking TOO hard for this, but...)
PS1 Hellboy
PS1
Turnabout
PS2 Adventures Cookie & Cream
PS2 Gitaroo Freaks
PS2 Gradius III & IV
PS2 Magix Music Maker
PS2 Road Trip
GBA Car Battler Joe

The Spoony Bard
Crazy Canuck
Crazy Canuck

Postby The Spoony Bard » Fri Jul 04, 2003 10:20 pm

i can't vouch for more recent games, but i certainly do think some NES games just didn't make it this
far north. judging by mike etler's rarity guide (the most trusted american NES guide) for the amount of searching i do i should see tons of copies of Lolo
2, lolo 3, crash street challenge, etc. which i never see... ever! trying to find out actual production counts or distribution patterns for NES games is hell
and i can only imagine it being worse for the 2600.

Return to “Anything Gaming Goes”