Buy, Sell, Trade

Moderators: Sparky, maxlords, machine.slave, Doc Kaos, mark, omnedon

Gameguy
Crazy Canuck
Crazy Canuck

Re: PS2 Collection interest check

Postby Gameguy » Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:58 pm

jasonec wrote:
RayB wrote:It should only be another 2 to 4 years before the "PS2 Generation" starts hitting the job market and looking to buy nostalgia.

That's a crazy good point - wait until the generation that grew up with it has disposable income to blow on nostalgia :lol:

I thought that generation can't find good paying jobs or careers anymore, they'll never have enough disposable income.

Have the crap PS1 games become valuable? There's still a whole bunch I would pass on even at $0.25 a piece, I doubt those comparable crap PS2 games would ever be worth much. The empty cases would be worth more as replacements.
Check out my stuff for sale!!!(click below)

jasonec
SUPREME VIDIOT
SUPREME VIDIOT

Re: PS2 Collection interest check

Postby jasonec » Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:43 pm

Gameguy wrote:
jasonec wrote:
RayB wrote:It should only be another 2 to 4 years before the "PS2 Generation" starts hitting the job market and looking to buy nostalgia.

That's a crazy good point - wait until the generation that grew up with it has disposable income to blow on nostalgia :lol:

I thought that generation can't find good paying jobs or careers anymore, they'll never have enough disposable income.

Have the crap PS1 games become valuable? There's still a whole bunch I would pass on even at $0.25 a piece, I doubt those comparable crap PS2 games would ever be worth much. The empty cases would be worth more as replacements.

Good point - games really dictate whether it will be collectible. Right now, there is a huge number of N64 collectors out there (mostly younger kids who just like the games because they were really good). PS1 games? Well, there's got to be some nostalgia junkies for those, but who knows how many....
Donkey Kong, Burgertime, Galaga, Pac-man, Ms.Pac-man, Missile Command, Robotron, Dig Dug, Space Invaders, Arkanoid, Tempest, Raiden, Tetris
http://goo.gl/UW7e9L

Return to “The Swap Shop”