What should I put where ?

Off topic, anything goes

Moderators: Sparky, maxlords, machine.slave, Doc Kaos, mark, jasonec

mike boss
Canadian Club
Canadian Club

What should I put where ?

Postby mike boss » Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:27 am

Wanted to get an opinion from the peeps of CGCC.
I picked up a Pandora's Box 3 the other day, all be it I don't know which
cabinet I should toss it in.
I've got a couple options now and I'm really unsure what direction I should go in.
I have my Final Fight which is outside in the garage, I wanted to toss my 6-in-1
Jamma switcher in that machine. The control panel is just a two player, two button layout.
I picked up a POW board of Silver Matrix long ago that I wanted to toss in the Final Fight.
Also wanted to toss in my WWF boards. I picked up an older multi-board, I think it is 108-in-1.
Wasn't sure if I should toss that in the Final Fight filling out 4 of the 5 working slots in the
jamma switcher. Think that would give some decent pliability to the Final Fight cabinet.

Then perhaps do another control panel for my Popeye cabinet, doing a Street Fighter layout.
I could then put the Pandora's Box 3 in that cabinet and since it is inside I think it would
get a good amount of play. I was torn about leaving the control panel as is (Nintendo vs layout)
and just using the 108-in-1 in that cabinet.

Or I could use the Pandora's Box 3 in my Punch-Out bartop from Rick. I'm really unsure of the best
way to go. I know there is no real good vs bad way! If I did not go with the PBox3 in the bartop I was thinking to use an existing Hyperspin EXT HDD (1TB) that I've had boxed for about 2 years and not used.

So essentially I have a 108-in-1 board with a decent amount of games that would make use of a 2 button set up. A Pandora's Box 3, a 6-in-1 (5 slots working) jamma switcher, Hyperspin set up, and a couple various boards kicking around. What should I put where ? Thoughts ? Opinions ?
Final Fight
Bad Dudes vs DragonNinja
Punch-Out! Pi-Bartop
Nintendo DK 60-in-1(V)
Nintendo DK JR Mame(V)
Nintendo Popeye W/Pandoras Box 9
Nintendo Mario Bros Mame + 2 X Aim Trak
23" Touchscreen Juke
Fabi Foosball Table
Arcade1up Marvel Pinball

Return to “The Donut Shop”