Trump

Off topic, anything goes

Moderators: Sparky, maxlords, machine.slave, Doc Kaos, mark, jasonec

jasonec
SUPREME VIDIOT
SUPREME VIDIOT

Trump

Postby jasonec » Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:33 pm

OK.......nobody has said anything yet, so I guess I'll be the first to start a Trump thread.
Good? Bad?
Donkey Kong, Burgertime, Galaga, Pac-man, Ms.Pac-man, Missile Command, Robotron, Dig Dug, Space Invaders, Arkanoid, Tempest, Raiden, Tetris
http://goo.gl/UW7e9L

nagamitsu
Canadian Club
Canadian Club

Re: Trump

Postby nagamitsu » Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:36 pm

Both were horrible choices, he was the worse choice between the two. Am hoping they can bring Bernie back in somehow or something

Tim

RayB
Crazy Canuck
Crazy Canuck

Postby RayB » Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:04 pm

nagamitsu wrote:Both were horrible choices, he was the worse choice between the two. Am hoping they can bring Bernie back in somehow or something

Tim

4 years.

ken_cinder
Canadian Club
Canadian Club

Postby ken_cinder » Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:14 pm

nagamitsu wrote:Both were horrible choices, he was the worse choice between the two. Am hoping they can bring Bernie back in somehow or something

Tim

100% disagree, Hilary was the only NO choice. Liberals are idiots, look what they've done to this country and province...

"Big government, spend spend spend, free handouts to my buddies..." Trudeau and Wynne need GONE NOW.

Obviously enough Americans were sick of the establishment Democrats(Liberals) have built up and I wish enough people here would grow a brain just the same and stop voting Liberal.

jasonec
SUPREME VIDIOT
SUPREME VIDIOT

Postby jasonec » Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:09 pm

Coincidence?

14963202_10154032898100869_6592142492443295645_n.jpg
14963202_10154032898100869_6592142492443295645_n.jpg (36.86 KiB) Viewed 5557 times
Donkey Kong, Burgertime, Galaga, Pac-man, Ms.Pac-man, Missile Command, Robotron, Dig Dug, Space Invaders, Arkanoid, Tempest, Raiden, Tetris

tekkaraiden
toonie
toonie

Postby tekkaraiden » Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:56 am

ken_cinder wrote:

Tim

100% disagree, Hilary was the only NO choice. Liberals are idiots, look what they've done to this country and province...

"Big government, spend spend spend, free handouts to my buddies..." Trudeau and Wynne need GONE NOW.

Obviously enough Americans were sick of the establishment Democrats(Liberals) have built up and I wish enough people here would grow a brain just the same and stop voting Liberal.

I'll give you the province, after the $900 million scandal I have no idea how they managed to remained in office (yeah they need to go).

As for federal Trudeau has only been in office for a year, before that it was almost 10 years of Harper.

Let's be honest, they're politicians. They all lie, cheat and steal and favor their friends. They always have and always will.

theyangman
Canadian Club
Canadian Club

Postby theyangman » Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:49 am

Both choices were poor.

One is a brash, arrogant prick, with no filter and will probably embarrass the US on more than one occasion due to being an idiot. Ultimately he will be reigned in by the Republican party and will spend most of the first half of his term undoing policies the Democrats put in place over the last 8 years, unfortunately.

The other is a life long politician with plenty of skeletons in her closet which isn't unusual but the democrats should have vetted their selection better. It was 100% a political move to push her forward so other democrats could move up the ladder. She was next in line and failed to secure the presidency. Her push came only from within to keep the wheels moving as if securing the presidency was a given for some reason. They grossly underestimated the American public and their desire for large changes rather than the status quo. If their main objective was to secure a third democratic term I believe they would have pushed Sanders but it wasn't and they paid the price for it by losing the presidency.

The American people wanted change and Trump offered massive amounts of it. People wanted someone to smash the proverbial political machine and start over, while Clinton offered more of the same and the people made their choice.

It isn't the end of the world just because Trump is president. Congress although ruled by the Republicans will still face major opposition from the Democrats and there won't be any walls whipped up overnight or any massive renegotiation of NAFTA anytime soon. He'll try, don't get me wrong, I just don't think there are any startling changes happening for quite some time.
I want more games...

jasonec
SUPREME VIDIOT
SUPREME VIDIOT

Postby jasonec » Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:34 pm

Of all the things I've seen online about the US Election, this one is perhaps the funniest: http://babylonbee.com/news/police-calm- ... -trophies/

jasonec
SUPREME VIDIOT
SUPREME VIDIOT

Postby jasonec » Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:45 pm

jasonec wrote:Of all the things I've seen online about the US Election, this one is perhaps the funniest: http://babylonbee.com/news/police-calm- ... -trophies/

OK.....I stand corrected:

Return to “The Donut Shop”