2 MVS-4-25 $500 each

For everything Coin-Op and Arcade related

Moderators: machine.slave, Doc Kaos, mark, jasonec, CongoBongo, monkeybug

Lordsxo
timbit
timbit

2 MVS-4-25 $500 each

Postby Lordsxo » Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:53 am

Saw this on Kijiji, one better than the other, no mention of included carts or its operational.
A little less than what I paid for mine, with less work to get running.

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-video-games-cons ... 1281742092
MVS-25-4 v2 [Super Dodgeball, Puzzle Bobble, Shock Troopers, Baseball 2020] , New Net City (Capcom Vs. SNK) & Astro City (Shadow Dancer)
Passively looking for a Crazy Taxi upright.

theyangman
Canadian Club
Canadian Club

Re: 2 MVS-4-25 $500 each

Postby theyangman » Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:03 am

This seller is weird, been told by another member and verified myself.

Initial contact with the seller is quick, ask a few questions, quick responses. Then the dreaded "do they work/monitors turn on"

sellers claim they fire up and are in great working order. You ask for photos of them working, she says ok, then radio silence. Can't get her to respond anymore.

My buddy messaged me on Saturday about these and went through this, so I decided to message her on Monday myself, and same thing. Just completely dropped me after saying she would send photos that evening. I made no implications of anything other than paying her full asking price too. So I couldn't have spooked her.
I want more games...

jasonec
SUPREME VIDIOT
SUPREME VIDIOT

Postby jasonec » Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:38 am

theyangman wrote:This seller is weird, been told by another member and verified myself.

Initial contact with the seller is quick, ask a few questions, quick responses. Then the dreaded "do they work/monitors turn on"

sellers claim they fire up and are in great working order. You ask for photos of them working, she says ok, then radio silence. Can't get her to respond anymore.

My buddy messaged me on Saturday about these and went through this, so I decided to message her on Monday myself, and same thing. Just completely dropped me after saying she would send photos that evening. I made no implications of anything other than paying her full asking price too. So I couldn't have spooked her.

I know that seller!
It's not a "her" LOL :D
Donkey Kong, Burgertime, Galaga, Pac-man, Ms.Pac-man, Missile Command, Robotron, Dig Dug, Space Invaders, Arkanoid, Tempest, Raiden, Tetris
http://goo.gl/UW7e9L

theyangman
Canadian Club
Canadian Club

Postby theyangman » Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:49 am

jasonec wrote:
theyangman wrote:This seller is weird, been told by another member and verified myself.

I know that seller!

I was speaking to a woman. Her name is Lidia. I assume that's not a man's name.
I want more games...

jasonec
SUPREME VIDIOT
SUPREME VIDIOT

Postby jasonec » Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:40 pm

theyangman wrote:
jasonec wrote:

I know that seller!

Very strange - when you click on the seller's other ads, I recognize the location from the pics.
Perhaps Lidia wasn't always a woman?!?
Donkey Kong, Burgertime, Galaga, Pac-man, Ms.Pac-man, Missile Command, Robotron, Dig Dug, Space Invaders, Arkanoid, Tempest, Raiden, Tetris

jasonec
SUPREME VIDIOT
SUPREME VIDIOT

Postby jasonec » Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:41 pm

theyangman wrote:
jasonec wrote:

I know that seller!

Very strange - when you click on the seller's other ads, I recognize the location from the pics.
Perhaps Lidia wasn't always a woman?!?

theyangman
Canadian Club
Canadian Club

Postby theyangman » Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:45 am

Lidia was indeed a woman. It was her father's machines she is selling.

These were the last two worthwhile vids he had left. A few video poker machines and a punching bag machine. And several coin op pool tables.

Apparently, he was an operator back in the day and sold off his machines and these were still hanging around. Not anymore!
I want more games...

Return to “Coin-Op Corner”