The final word on the Galaxian 3 6 player theater from Niagara Falls, Ontario Canada

For everything Coin-Op and Arcade related

Moderators: machine.slave, Doc Kaos, mark, jasonec, CongoBongo, monkeybug

SaraAB87
toonie
toonie

The final word on the Galaxian 3 6 player theater from Niagara Falls, Ontario Canada

Postby SaraAB87 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:01 pm

Finally finished up writing about the Galaxian 3 6 player theater that was at the Minolta Tower, read to find out what happened.

http://arcadeheroes.com/2017/08/08/trac ... da-beyond/

c0nn0r
loonie
loonie

Re: The final word on the Galaxian 3 6 player theater from Niagara Falls, Ontario Canada

Postby c0nn0r » Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:41 pm

Very nice article. Thanks for writing and posting! I played Galaxian 3 in a theater configuration in the early 90's at the Trocadero at Piccadilly Circus in London, UK. They also had an R360 there, complete with an attendant. I still have the token-cards from that awesome arcade. ahhh!

I believe the arcade at the Trocedero was trying to make a comeback, but not sure of the status.
New Astro City, CMVS, JAMMA Saturn & Genesis, MiSTer, PVMs: 2030, 1954Q, 2x 8044Q, 9L2, 9L3, + Extron Crosspoint

AllanSim
loonie
loonie

Re: The final word on the Galaxian 3 6 player theater from Niagara Falls, Ontario Canada

Postby AllanSim » Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:27 pm

Good read, thanks for sharing! Was thinking of going to Niagara this month, wouldn't it be nice if something like the Galaxian theater still existed there? Guess I could always go to Vaughan for Air Raid.

jasonec
SUPREME VIDIOT
SUPREME VIDIOT

Postby jasonec » Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:30 pm

Great article! Conversions are definitely better than the dump....
Donkey Kong, Burgertime, Galaga, Pac-man, Ms.Pac-man, Missile Command, Robotron, Dig Dug, Space Invaders, Arkanoid, Tempest, Raiden, Tetris
http://goo.gl/UW7e9L

Return to “Coin-Op Corner”