FS: Lot of PCBs

For everything Coin-Op and Arcade related

Moderators: machine.slave, Doc Kaos, mark, jasonec, CongoBongo, monkeybug

jasonec
SUPREME VIDIOT
SUPREME VIDIOT

FS: Lot of PCBs

Postby jasonec » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:14 pm

Hi gang - I've volunteered to help Pete sell his arcade PCBs (he's getting out of the hobby and selling everything).

All of these PCBs are in excellent condition and original unless listed otherwise:
-Empire City 1931
-WonderBoy 3 monster lair
-2 Bagman boards (missing sound chip, but work fine once you add the sound chip)
-Shuuz
-Main event
-Super Galaxian (fast Galaxian) + harness
-19-in-1 (brand new, never used, in bag with manual)
-Robotron board set
-Joust board set
-Stargate board set (there are 2 of these)
-Defender (works but needs half a dozen RAM chips since they were poached to beef up another Williams game - simply add the RAMs to the sockets!)
-Gyruss booteg
-Arkanoid bootleg
-Street fighter 2 World Warior + manual
-Make Trax
-Mr Do
-Donkey Buddy (DK Jr booteg with a picture of Donkey Kong etched into the board)

The catch is that you MUST take them all if you want them - for $1000, you can have them all.
He won't sell a specific board separately, so don't bother asking. And he's not going to take a million pictures of this stuff, so don't bother asking that either.

All of these boards were in 100% working order before being bubble-wrapped and carefully stored in plastic tubs (you get the tubs as well).
Basically, if there's 2 or 3 boards you really want in this list, buy the lot and take the time to sell the rest for over what you paid - it's a great deal in my opinion! If you are interested, send me a message and I'll give you Pete's mobile number that you can call or text.
Cheers!
Jason.
Donkey Kong, Burgertime, Galaga, Pac-man, Ms.Pac-man, Missile Command, Robotron, Dig Dug, Space Invaders, Arkanoid, Tempest, Raiden, Tetris
http://goo.gl/UW7e9L

ChanceKJ
loonie
loonie

Re: FS: Lot of PCBs

Postby ChanceKJ » Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:20 am

oooo, if anyone is interested in that Empire city PCB, i have a NOS overlay for the game i'm selling.
ImageImage

jasonec
SUPREME VIDIOT
SUPREME VIDIOT

Postby jasonec » Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:37 am

They've all been sold now - a bunch of people on FB grouped together and bought the whole lot from Pete.
Donkey Kong, Burgertime, Galaga, Pac-man, Ms.Pac-man, Missile Command, Robotron, Dig Dug, Space Invaders, Arkanoid, Tempest, Raiden, Tetris
http://goo.gl/UW7e9L

GeorgeGlass
timbit
timbit

Postby GeorgeGlass » Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:15 am

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Coin-Op Corner”