For everything Coin-Op and Arcade related

Moderators: machine.slave, Doc Kaos, mark, jasonec, CongoBongo, monkeybug

Q B
stubby
stubby

WHO THE Fudge is selling this on here?

Postby Q B » Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:19 am

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-video-games-con ... 1295402434

EDIT: snipping it so when the ad is down people can see what I was referring to.

"Description

Asking $2500
~~Attention Street Fighter fans!~~
This RARE Street Fighter arcade unit was purchased and brought over from Las Vegas.
I am the original owner and is in perfect working immaculate condition. Count them, 8 Street Fighter games in one beautiful cabinet.
1) Street Fighter II
2) Street Fighter II Championship Edition
3) Street Fighter II Turbo Hyper Fighting
4) Super Street Fighter II The New Challengers
5) Super Street Fighter II Turbo
6) Street Fighter Alpha 1
7) Street Fighter Alpha 2
8) Street Fighter Alpha 3
This unit is the the real deal!
It comes with the original decals, built in wheels on the bottom, a set of keys, manual & misc cables. Comes from a non-smoking, no pet household. I'm sad to let this go but I plan to downsize to a condo. Let me know if you have any questions.
I am not interested in any trade deals. Cash only. Low ballers will be ignored. Buyer is responsible for pick up from Vaughan, Ontario. Thanks for checking out my page. =)
http://www.arcade-museum.com/game_detai ... e_id=13625

wth? This is real?
Last edited by Q B on Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:30 am, edited 4 times in total.
Sega Astro City 2.

brad808
toonie
toonie

Re: WHO THE Fudge is selling this on here?

Postby brad808 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:37 am

It's real but I've never played or seen one in real life. I don't know what the gameplay is like or even the system. Sure it's ugly though

Q B
stubby
stubby

Postby Q B » Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:51 am

Looks Huge, Depth wise.

So this was really produced by Ultracade Technologies in 2004. So this was not a license cab from Capcom then I assume? or capcom said yeah sure go ahead and they made this cab? All though it's big and you find it ugly, If I had a mancave I would but this Big @ss thing in it :lol:

So the PCB is just a bunch of chips from the boards or is this emulated? man sorry for the newbie questions I am just wondering how they got this, almost looks like Hyperspin or something lol

:mrgreen:
Sega Astro City 2.

AllanSim
loonie
loonie

Postby AllanSim » Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:19 am

Huh. This is interesting. About time somebody got Street Fighter sideart right filling the whole side and with Ken & Ryu on either. And CRT looks decent too. This is Ultracade -- likely they have the GUI system and ROMs on a harddrive and there's a P4 PC as the systemboard but I can't find any info on it's guts. As nice as it looks i kinda doubt it'd sell for 2500

Edit: and I wouldn't consider that 'big', she's just curvy :lol:

Lordsxo
timbit
timbit

Postby Lordsxo » Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:02 am

Q B wrote:Looks Huge, Depth wise.

So this was really produced by Ultracade Technologies in 2004. So this was not a license cab from Capcom then I assume? or capcom said yeah sure go ahead and they made this cab? All though it's big and you find it ugly, If I had a mancave I would but this Big @ss thing in it :lol:

So the PCB is just a bunch of chips from the boards or is this emulated? man sorry for the newbie questions I am just wondering how they got this, almost looks like Hyperspin or something lol

:mrgreen:

Ultracade cabinet are all propitory PC hardware running on their own emulators abd all the games were licensed from the publishers. There were others as well, Taito collection and one that emulated many classic games where you could add games with update CDs.
Hyperspin was either spun off from ultracade, or was salvaged, when ultracade went under.

This is from memory years ago when I was debating on getting an ultracade machine.
MVS-25-4 v2 [Super Dodgeball, Puzzle Bobble, Shock Troopers, Baseball 2020] , New Net City (Capcom Vs. SNK) & Astro City (Shadow Dancer)
Passively looking for a Crazy Taxi upright.

Return to “Coin-Op Corner”