New Basement for Arcades!

For everything Coin-Op and Arcade related

Moderators: machine.slave, Doc Kaos, mark, jasonec, CongoBongo, monkeybug

CanadianRyGuy
loonie
loonie

New Basement for Arcades!

Postby CanadianRyGuy » Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:38 am

So the wife and I decided we'd had enough with the Big City life and are packing it in for Belleville!

Just closed on a house yesterday and look at all the lovely space I now have for my basement man-cave! its a bit awkwardly laid out but I'm hoping we can take a sledgehammer to some of those walls and open it up a bit. Anyone know how hard that is to do?

Anyone else out in Belleville? I feel like I'm still close enough to majority of GTA that should a cab come up I can still reasonably grab it lol...My TMNT will need some friends!

nagamitsu
Canadian Club
Canadian Club

Re: New Basement for Arcades!

Postby nagamitsu » Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:44 pm

Knock out which wall? It depends on what is on the other side of that, they must have worked the wall around something else in basement, furnace room area?

Tim

CanadianRyGuy
loonie
loonie

Postby CanadianRyGuy » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:25 am

Yeah, there is a furnace room, which is way bigger than it needs to be as a furnace room, so that could be opened up. And then there is that office room which is kind of right in the middle of the basement and doesn't need to be there either.

tekkaraiden
toonie
toonie

Postby tekkaraiden » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:20 pm

As long as you don't take out any of the load bearing walls you should be fine. Oh and mind where the electrical is when you get to knocking out walls.

Return to “Coin-Op Corner”