FS: Universal Cosmic Avenger

For everything Coin-Op and Arcade related

Moderators: machine.slave, Doc Kaos, mark, jasonec, CongoBongo, monkeybug

aerostarz
stubby
stubby

FS: Universal Cosmic Avenger

Postby aerostarz » Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:57 am

Selling this restoration project which is 70% complete but missing a few parts.
Lots of work put into this but I have decided to focus more on games I played as a kid and lost the spirit to finish this one.

Side art and old wood veneer laminate removed and new white laminate installed at a kitchen countertop shop.
Art work "fixed" by Print shop and New Art with Additional clear vinyl protector over artwork. I have a proper art file vectored.
All metal parts including coin door refinished
Cab painted white, New t molding, new fluorescent lights.
Comes with original Game board.

No monitor, no original wiring in place. Will require wiring jamma harness. Missing small red ball top, but I have a new larger standard size with this.
Control panel requires putting back together.
you will need to cut two small back panels for this cab as I do not have all the parts.

I have about $925 in this game but willing to let go for $725.

See pics in link. Some of the pics are reference photos "LadyBug" and "black joysticks" I found on the web to help me with this project.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/15683434@N05/albums/72157663747507677/with/40247299092/

Pins: Popeye, JD, DM, STTNG, TZ, WOZ, RS.. just need IJ
Vids: Asteroids Deluxe,Tron,Battle Zone,Neo Geo 4,Centipede,Fix it Felix, SF 2,Space Duel,Major Havoc,World Class Bowling Deluxe,Radikal Biker,Golden Tee,Sega Super GT,Rampage,Cosmic Avengers

Return to “Coin-Op Corner”