Monitor refurbs?

For everything Coin-Op and Arcade related

Moderators: machine.slave, Doc Kaos, mark, jasonec, CongoBongo, monkeybug

Rickn
loonie
loonie

Monitor refurbs?

Postby Rickn » Mon May 07, 2018 1:44 pm

Lately I have been hit with guys that have found normal TV's and have been replacing board sets with an Arcade/CGA compatible board.
One wanted his arcade monitor mounted into a plastic TV cabinet (home use) another wanted a tube (found at a electronic recycler) mounted and retrofitted with a CGA board.

I am open to most, I also have a client that has some 25" to 32" CRT monitors. These have been used in bowling scoring applications so might have some burn?

Might need new board sets, but as the era of the picture tubes is pretty much gone???

These are things I would not even touch in the past, but what choice is there?

Also may haave an operatot getting out of the business, perahps about 80 games... no dea of the condition.

Interested, e-mail me other wise, no matter to me I am more trying to offer help.

Rick
Rick Nieman
President
Nieman Video Displays
Kitchener, Ontario
519-621-1722
Rick@niemandisplays.com

nagamitsu
Canadian Club
Canadian Club

Re: Monitor refurbs?

Postby nagamitsu » Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:31 pm

Operator in KW area getting out of business? Maybe a group of us can do a group buy. (although my wife says no more, if there's a Q*Bert she'd say ok) :lol:

Tim

jasonec
SUPREME VIDIOT
SUPREME VIDIOT

Postby jasonec » Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:21 pm

nagamitsu wrote:Operator in KW area getting out of business? Maybe a group of us can do a group buy. (although my wife says no more, if there's a Q*Bert she'd say ok) :lol:

Tim

I'm in!
Donkey Kong, Burgertime, Galaga, Pac-man, Ms.Pac-man, Missile Command, Robotron, Dig Dug, Space Invaders, Arkanoid, Tempest, Raiden, Tetris
http://goo.gl/UW7e9L

OTTOgd
Canadian Club
Canadian Club

Postby OTTOgd » Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:03 pm

jasonec wrote:
nagamitsu wrote:Operator in KW area getting out of business? Maybe a group of us can do a group buy. (although my wife says no more, if there's a Q*Bert she'd say ok) :lol:

Tim

I'm in!

I shouldn't be ... but I'm curious! Potentially in!

Return to “Coin-Op Corner”