Moderators: machine.slave, Doc Kaos, mark, jasonec, CongoBongo, monkeybug

Q B
stubby
stubby

is this a good deal?

Postby Q B » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:04 pm

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-video-games-con ... nFlag=true

snip
Avoid the fakes this is the real Arcade Machine with over 2000 Games with Coin slot machine, Offers below $2800 will be ignored This unit is a street fighter theme ( see pix) This has the best assortment of games available anywhere in the world! Play both vertical and horizontal games on the same cabinet at the same time! Titles like Street Fighter 1-10, Neo Geo Golf (no trackball needed!) Super Mario Brothers, Regular Mario Bros., Castlevania, Excitebike, Pacman (8 Versions) , Galaga (5 versions) Donkey Kong 1, 2, 3, and JR , Frogger, Tetris, Mortal Kombat 1-3, WWE Wrestlefest, Goonies, Ghostbusters, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Double Dragon, Alien Vs. Predator, Asteroids, Batman, Captain America, Contra, GI Joe, Gauntlet, Golden Axe, Ikari Warriors, Killer Instinct, Marvel Super Heros, Mega Man, Metal Slug 1-10, NBA JAM, Sega Out Run, Pitfall, Pole Position 1 and 2, Punch Out, Super Punch Out, RoboCop, Rygar, Samurai Showdown 1-5, Shinobi, Sega Ninja, Space Invaders, Star Wars, Tekken, The King Of Fighters, The Simpsons, Gradius, WWF Wrestlemania, X-Men, and many many more! It has a premium sound system with aftermarket amplifier for bass and treble control. Brand New 24” LED HDTV (NOT A heavy CRT monitor) The Cabinet is built using thermally sealed melamine moisture resistant wood. Game is equipped with a built-in dolly PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS: Dimensions: 33” Deep, 28” Wide, 74” High Weight: 220 lbs Shipping including in above price around the G.T.A ( please check with me if you location is covered)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by Q B on Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:41 am, edited 3 times in total.
Sega Astro City 2.

jasonec
SUPREME VIDIOT
SUPREME VIDIOT

Re: is this a good deal?

Postby jasonec » Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:28 pm

Donkey Kong, Burgertime, Galaga, Pac-man, Ms.Pac-man, Missile Command, Robotron, Dig Dug, Space Invaders, Arkanoid, Tempest, Raiden, Tetris
http://goo.gl/UW7e9L

OTTOgd
Canadian Club
Canadian Club

Postby OTTOgd » Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:59 pm

tekkaraiden
toonie
toonie

Postby tekkaraiden » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:14 am

theyangman
Canadian Club
Canadian Club

Postby theyangman » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:57 pm

Terrible deal, like 2000 dollars overpriced terrible.

Avoid like a crazy ex gf.
I want more games...

Q B
stubby
stubby

Postby Q B » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:37 pm

I don't get it. are there suckers who would pay that much? trying to sell it as if it's the best thing ever. I'm sure people do their homework and see what things are worth. and who wants an LCD screen in that thing? he trying to sell the cab with the LCD saying the crt is big and heavy forgot that noise, my can has a nice 24 inch lcd in it lol . I dunno I feel a person who would ask that much is not a good person they must know they are way over prices preying on an ignorant person.
Sega Astro City 2.

RayB
Crazy Canuck
Crazy Canuck

Postby RayB » Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:14 pm

Q B wrote:I don't get it. are there suckers who would pay that much? trying to sell it as if it's the best thing ever. I'm sure people do their homework and see what things are worth. and who wants an LCD screen in that thing? he trying to sell the cab with the LCD saying the crt is big and heavy forgot that noise, my can has a nice 24 inch lcd in it lol . I dunno I feel a person who would ask that much is not a good person they must know they are way over prices preying on an ignorant person.

I was at Yorkdale Mall the other day... pretty much the entire mall is overpriced and preying on ignorance.

Gonemad

Postby Gonemad » Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:00 am

Q B wrote:I don't get it. are there suckers who would pay that much? trying to sell it as if it's the best thing ever. I'm sure people do their homework and see what things are worth. and who wants an LCD screen in that thing? he trying to sell the cab with the LCD saying the crt is big and heavy forgot that noise, my can has a nice 24 inch lcd in it lol . I dunno I feel a person who would ask that much is not a good person they must know they are way over prices preying on an ignorant person.

Either that he was sucked into paying 2800.00 and just wants to get his money back. They say everyone has a twin
LF>>Galaga PCB

Silkyfresh

Postby Silkyfresh » Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:28 pm

Thatz a fugazi if i ever seen one!! Stay away!
Dedicated: Donkey Kong, Donkey Kong 3, Pac-Man, Ms. Pac-Man, Street Fighter II : Hyper Fighting, VS. Super Mario Bros.
---
Boards: X-Men vs Street Fighter, VS. Castlevania, VS. Goonies, Donkey Kong Jr., Pac-Man, MS. Pac-Man.

Return to “Coin-Op Corner”