Egret 2/Windy 2/Q25/NNC

For everything Coin-Op and Arcade related

Moderators: machine.slave, Doc Kaos, mark, jasonec, CongoBongo, monkeybug

XeD
timbit
timbit

Egret 2/Windy 2/Q25/NNC

Postby XeD » Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:07 am

Ok guys here are the counts and pricing is in USD. Shipping to you is extra. Price is only to get into country. There is a load going to each east coast from the west. This is only a wait list. Once cabs get to my guy warehouse more picture will be taken and uploaded to the drive. At which point I will go down the list and ask for the deposit. You have 24H else it move to next person on that list.
1 cab per person except for a few people. They know who they are.

My original E2 list will have priority. If you do not want an E2 you can move to one of the others. Your priority will transfer over to that list. To be on the new lists, all interested parties need to pm me your top 3 cabs. I will go down longest to shortest list. Once you get a cab your name is remove from all other list. Those who did not get a cab from their top pick move to their 2nd pick list below the other top pick. This will go on until all cabs are accounted for. A few people will be floating as I am not sure how many can fit in container. For those that are confuse below is an example. This will be posted on Arcade Projects and CGCC. Please pm to only one site I will use timestamp for order.

Person A want cab E2, Windy and NNC
Person B want Windy, E2, Q25
Person C want just E2

E2 has the longest list follow by windy then Q25. All E2 are taken (deposit has been paid). Person A move to windy list below the last person on the windy list. Person C is out all together. Now depending on how long this list is person A may not get a windy. At this point person A move to the NNC list below the other people who has sNNC as cab 1 and 2. Does that make sense?

Canada
E2 x9 @ 1200 per
Windy x9 @ 1100 per
Q25 x1 project @ 900 per
NNC x20 @ 1100 per

US
E2 x15 @ 1100 per
Windy x9 @ 1000 per
Q25 x2 +1* +2 project @ 800 per project cab is same price
x4 Q25 have joystick. 3 of which work. 1* is broken
x8 Q25 are projects. Button cp, does not have jamma harness.
Only 6 was at 1st warehouse confirm to have nech.
NNC x10 @ 1000 per
All NNC look mint, see pics. Some of the top light does not work. Bad bulb or starter?

The Q25 and NNC are interchangeable. The amount of NNC will be determine by what fit. 40 cab is just an estimate.

Pictures
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id= ... mkrdpPoAlH
Waitlist
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1dbB8w ... hUZUiAfuws

Old news:
I joke about this early when I was looking for information on this cab. I have located a handfull of these (25). A couple of my friends and I are picking up 5 and I was just wondering if anyone else is interested. I'm the 3rd person in this deal so pricing will be close to retail. I'm still working on final pricing and detail pics. It's slow getting info/pics as i have to go through 2 other people. I was told thay these are new as they over bought and never got put on location. My guess is low use. Only other issue is I'm located up in Canada so you will have to figure out shipping or come up to Vancouver/Surrey to pick it up
Last edited by XeD on Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:37 am, edited 3 times in total.

scogon
Canadian Club
Canadian Club

Re: Egret 2 interest check

Postby scogon » Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:35 am

wow! very nice!

c0nn0r
loonie
loonie

Postby c0nn0r » Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:20 pm

Dang dude! Nice find. Please keep us posted.
New Astro City, CMVS, JAMMA Saturn & Genesis, MiSTer, PVMs: 2030, 1954Q, 2x 8044Q, 9L2, 9L3, + Extron Crosspoint

brad808
toonie
toonie

Postby brad808 » Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:03 pm

That's a whole lot of regret 2 =-O. Let us know when you get them. Keep as many in Canada as you can I see the Americans drooling on the other site already.

XeD
timbit
timbit

Postby XeD » Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:28 pm

Well for sure 6 are staying in Canada one of which is goimg to Toronto. I feel this is a 1 time kind of deal so I like to ship as much as I can in one go. I like to keep it all in Canada but we just dont have the interest for it up here. I'll see how this 1st shipment go. There is a 2nd batch of 'used' E2 for about the same price. I figure my best bet is to get the 'new' batch 1st plus it's more in the range people want to pay

brad808
toonie
toonie

Postby brad808 » Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:33 pm

Mark me down as interested in adding 1 onto the Toronto shipment please.

akibacore
timbit
timbit

Postby akibacore » Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:55 pm

very interested in 1x egret 2. im in toronto as well, maybe we can get a group shipment going?

regalboy
timbit
timbit

Postby regalboy » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:09 pm

Holy Moly! Might be interested pending pricing (also gotta figure out a way to get it to New Brunswick).

nork69
timbit
timbit

Postby nork69 » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:10 pm

I'M in

XeD
timbit
timbit

Postby XeD » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:15 pm

Cut and paste from the other forum.
Pricing - I'm guessing 1200-1600 USD per unit. Expect the high end so you dont get disappoint. I'll do my best to work out a deal. Pricing will be slightly above my cost, so I can get a free cab :) Once I get better pictures it will be posted here.

Timing - Exspect end of the year. Looking at the interest I'm most likely doing a container load. Its like 1-2 month once it is on the boat?

Deposit - I'm not taking any until it's in my possession. I don't want to deal with refunds or emergency. I'm working with my contact on a payment plan. Being end of the year In sure people will need funds for Xmas.

jeffo
Canadian Club
Canadian Club

Postby jeffo » Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:37 pm

Id be interested in at least one, maybe two and pickup from TO
Official member of the Banana Republik!

Jagshemash!

My Trade list: http://www.cgcc.ca/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11319

MR.MK2
toonie
toonie

Postby MR.MK2 » Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:39 pm

Interested and pm'd
Too much mame, check out my ish!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8a5SNPBcfQ
Giving Cabs a second chance
Mame standup x4
mame cocktail x2
Flash pinball
Astro city vert
Fabi jits
Mame/360 in the works

c0nn0r
loonie
loonie

Postby c0nn0r » Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:27 am

XeD wrote:Cut and paste from the other forum.
Pricing - I'm guessing 1200-1600 USD per unit. Expect the high end so you dont get disappoint. I'll do my best to work out a deal. Pricing will be slightly above my cost, so I can get a free cab :) Once I get better pictures it will be posted here.

Timing - Exspect end of the year. Looking at the interest I'm most likely doing a container load. Its like 1-2 month once it is on the boat?

Deposit - I'm not taking any until it's in my possession. I don't want to deal with refunds or emergency. I'm working with my contact on a payment plan. Being end of the year In sure people will need funds for Xmas.

Have you ever completed a transaction like this before?
New Astro City, CMVS, JAMMA Saturn & Genesis, MiSTer, PVMs: 2030, 1954Q, 2x 8044Q, 9L2, 9L3, + Extron Crosspoint

XeD
timbit
timbit

Postby XeD » Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:34 am

Like this, no. I have bought blast city and parts from him in the past when he brought a container over with his personal belonging. We have a good relationship. We planned out a payment plan so I'm not out of pocket. This will be my 1st personal container buy. Asbit stand right now I have people interested in 36 unit, so I will have to look at those used E2 and limit the cab per person. My guess is some people will drop out once they see the picture as I have a feeling some people jist say they want one as a place holder. As of now 8 are staying in Canada

regalboy
timbit
timbit

Postby regalboy » Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:54 pm

Just curious, what other forum is this info posted on?

Return to “Coin-Op Corner”