For everything Coin-Op and Arcade related

Moderators: machine.slave, Doc Kaos, mark, jasonec, CongoBongo, monkeybug

TopTierArcade
loonie
loonie

Top Tier on Tour - The Rec Room (Toronto) Arcade Review [HD]

Postby TopTierArcade » Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:17 pm

Yo Guys,

On this tour, we visit The Rec Room in Toronto, Ontario Canada. My wife and I head to downtown Toronto and take an in-depth look around the arcade reviewing as many games as we can and playing them on the way.

We also collect as many tickets as we can on the redemption games. Featured in this video are newer games such as Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 4 player beat-em up, Injustice Fighter and AMC Walking Dead shooter!!!

All this and much more in this video...

TORONTO ROUNDHOUSE
255 Bremner Blvd.
Toronto, ON
M5V 3M9

Hours:
Sunday - Wednesday 11:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Thursday 11:00 AM - 1:00 AM
Friday - Saturday 11:00 AM - 2:00 AM
The Rec Room is an all ages space until 11 PM daily.
Phone: (416) 815-0086
e-mail: info.toronto@therecroom.com

Welcome to Top Tier Arcade!

Q B
stubby
stubby

Re: Top Tier on Tour - The Rec Room (Toronto) Arcade Review [HD]

Postby Q B » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:47 pm

Thanks for sharing. I wanted to check that place out but man, friends tell me it's stupid busy so that was a turn off. I do want to try that Ghost Buster VR Experience though and I heard they are replacing that with a new experience soon. So, I gotta get there soon. And not go when there is no baseball game etc Looking at your video, and the confirmation of how busy it is. damn... but its good for business at least it will stay open for some time.

I heard Dave and Busters got some Halo Shooter! I never tried the newest arcade games or redemption style. I just go to Tilt Arcade Bar and get my old school on...

anyway :censored:
Sega Astro City 2.

TopTierArcade
loonie
loonie

Re: Top Tier on Tour - The Rec Room (Toronto) Arcade Review [HD]

Postby TopTierArcade » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:53 pm

Q B wrote:Thanks for sharing. I wanted to check that place out but man, friends tell me it's stupid busy so that was a turn off. I do want to try that Ghost Buster VR Experience though and I heard they are replacing that with a new experience soon. So, I gotta get there soon. And not go when there is no baseball game etc Looking at your video, and the confirmation of how busy it is. damn... but its good for business at least it will stay open for some time.

I heard Dave and Busters got some Halo Shooter! I never tried the newest arcade games or redemption style. I just go to Tilt Arcade Bar and get my old school on...

anyway :censored:

I went to D&B last week and played the new Halo shooter. It's HUGE! Really cool though, 4 player monster. Tilt review filmed and coming soon ;)
Welcome to Top Tier Arcade!

Return to “Coin-Op Corner”