Moderators: machine.slave, Doc Kaos, mark, jasonec, CongoBongo, monkeybug

Q B
stubby
stubby

lol

Postby Q B » Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:28 pm

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-video-games-con ... nFlag=true

Description

I was fortunate enough to be one of the few to get an Arcade 1up Street Fighter II Arcade Cabinet from the US! These cabinets are not even released in Canada yet and they are expected to have extremely limited availability until next year.
I have decided to sell my cabinet (BRAND NEW IN BOX, never opened and with warranty) to cover for another expense that is a priority.
I'll sell it to whoever gives me the best offer for it. Starting price is $650. Please message me if interested. I'll hold it for ONE week and sell it to the best offer.
Have a great day.
HADOUKEN!!!
Description & Features–
Brace yourself to be plunged back in time to an era of adrenaline pumping, old school fun with Arcade 1Up as it brings iconic gaming back to you. Whether you are a retro junkie or curious to check out the hype – this is the perfect way to enjoy arcade play within your home, dorm room or office.
Arcade 1Up arcades are available in multiple exciting versions, the just under 4ft tall cabinets include commercial grade construction and coinless operation. All the machines feature original artwork of all-time iconic games. With immersive full-color hi-res displays and sounds, and combined with original joystick and control buttons setup, you are looking at endless hours of gaming!
• Classic upright "Cabinet" design  • Dimensions: 45.8” H x 22.75” H x 19” W • Weight: 58.5lbs • 3 Games in 1 (Street Fighter ll Champion Edition, Street Fighter ll The New Challengers, Street Fighter ll Turbo) • Upgraded 17" Color LCD screen  • Authentic arcade controls  • Commercial-grade construction  • Original Artwork • Coinless operation  • Owner can adjust the volume • On Screen Game Selection Menu • Plugs into an AC outlet
Sega Astro City 2.

RayB
Crazy Canuck
Crazy Canuck

Re: lol

Postby RayB » Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:05 am

Whoa, I didnt realize these came as "flat pack" !

Return to “Coin-Op Corner”