Wreck it Ralph 2

For everything Coin-Op and Arcade related

Moderators: machine.slave, Doc Kaos, mark, jasonec, CongoBongo, monkeybug

jasonec
SUPREME VIDIOT
SUPREME VIDIOT

Wreck it Ralph 2

Postby jasonec » Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:09 pm

When I read the synopsis on tribute.ca, I laughed - it's like they know the arcade collecting hobby ;-)

Vanellope (Sarah Silverman) feels stuck in the same old routine, so Ralph (John C. Reilly) makes changes to her racing game, which inadvertently causes the steering wheel to break. Because the game is so old, parts for it are hard to get and the only place where the wheel can be found is on an eBay auction, where the starting bid is $200. However, the owner says that's too expensive, because the game doesn't earn much anymore. He decides to ditch the unit, leaving Vanellope and the other racers without a game.

Ralph feels bad for his despondent best friend, so he figures out a way to get into the Internet using the new wi-fi router that was just installed, so they can get to eBay to buy the steering wheel. They make their way through the internet, where they discover a multitude of new friends, including Disney princesses such as Merida (Kelly Macdonald), Rapunzel (Mandy Moore), Moana (Auli'i Cravalho), Mulan (Ming-Na Wen), Anna (Kristen Bell) and Elsa (Idina Menzel).
Donkey Kong, Burgertime, Galaga, Pac-man, Ms.Pac-man, Missile Command, Robotron, Dig Dug, Space Invaders, Arkanoid, Tempest, Raiden, Tetris
http://goo.gl/UW7e9L

amplibax
timbit
timbit

Re: Wreck it Ralph 2

Postby amplibax » Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:14 pm

That is hilarious

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

tekkaraiden
toonie
toonie

Re: Wreck it Ralph 2

Postby tekkaraiden » Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:25 pm

Watched it this past weekend, it was enjoyable.

Return to “Coin-Op Corner”