[FS] Huge gaming collection for sale [Over 5000 items, location: CZECHIA, EUROPE]

Buy, Sell, Trade

Moderators: Sparky, maxlords, machine.slave, Doc Kaos, mark, omnedon

Jigga

[FS] Huge gaming collection for sale [Over 5000 items, location: CZECHIA, EUROPE]

Postby Jigga » Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:39 am

I have been collecting video games and arcade machines for over 30 years. Currently, my collection consists of around 5000 items. I found this forum and it seems that it is full of people that are passionate about gaming, so I thought it would a good idea to offer my collection for sale here. The collection can be split into a couple of sections. Namely, arcade machines and parts, arcade games and consoles, console games and accessories. I do not have enough time or resources to add to this collection, so I would be happy if I could find it a new home. I am located in the Czech Republic, Europe, so personal pickup would be preferred as it is a very large collection. You can have a look at the complete list of items I have for sale here - http://bit.ly/2nHRaZU. I would prefer to sell the complete collection as I believe it has a bigger value this way, plus the price will only increase over time, so it is a great investment for you. Overall yearly increase in value should be around 10-15%. There will only be less and less items of similar quality, so it holds and increases its value quite nicely. If you are interested, please contact me via my email xreflectx@gmail.com. Thanks a lot, and have a nice day! Happy gaming!

c0nn0r
loonie
loonie

Re: [FS] Huge gaming collection for sale [Over 5000 items, location: CZECHIA, EUROPE]

Postby c0nn0r » Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:20 am

SPAM AND EXPLOIT

Do not click the link.
New Astro City, CMVS, JAMMA Saturn & Genesis, MiSTer, PVMs: 2030, 1954Q, 2x 8044Q, 9L2, 9L3, + Extron Crosspoint

Jigga

Re: [FS] Huge gaming collection for sale [Over 5000 items, location: CZECHIA, EUROPE]

Postby Jigga » Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:32 am

c0nn0r wrote:SPAM AND EXPLOIT

Do not click the link.

What the hell are you talking about! It is completely unacceptable to write such things without any proof and evidence. This is absolutely not true and I want you to remove such false claims or I will report to admin.

Jigga

Postby Jigga » Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:06 am

Here are the photos of the collection - http://bit.ly/2MnvGQM. I split it between arcade and consoles. The majority of consoles and console games are in mint / near mint condition. Arcade machines, games and parts vary in condition as stated in the previous document. It is almost impossible for me to take pictures of everything as items are stored in front of other items, so I would need to move them to some kind of a warehouse. I can also repair old arcade machines or create new ones from old, destroyed cabinets, so if a buyer would need to have all arcade cabinets (or some of them, of course) refurbished it is not a problem, but It would increase the price. You can take a look at some of the repaired cabinets here - http://bit.ly/2nNBfJU. I am not really interested in selling single games, because I think I would sell the best pieces easily, but I would be left with a lot of items. I am trying to find a collector or someone who might want to open a museum and need to have a collection to work with. Someone like that can also use my skill to repair / create new cabinets.

brad808
toonie
toonie

Postby brad808 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:14 am

I clicked on all the links and opened all the zip files because I'm a badass and don't care about computer aids. Either way it is Infact all arcade console stuff. Lists of cabinets, boards, monitors, etc.

@OP. Do yourself a favor and don't put stuff up that way. Use Google spread sheet, Google photo etc. People don't want to download sketchy zip files from new posters around the world that have zero references (maybe put some up from places you are more active and known).

Jigga

Postby Jigga » Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:45 am

I understand that it will be difficult to find a buyer for the whole lot. Like I said, it might be great for someone who wants to open a museum or from someone who would like to invest into games and arcade. He can get a huge lot now for a competitive price, keep it for a couple of years and then sell it separately for quite a lot more as in a couple of years those items will only get rarer and more expensive. That is why I am currently not trying to sell it piece by piece, but prefer to try to find a buyer for the whole lot. If it does not work I might try selling it as little collections (Nintendo, Mega Drive, PS1 and so on), but here I must increase the price as I would need to split a couple of sets that are split across consoles / systems like Castlevania for example.

c0nn0r
loonie
loonie

Postby c0nn0r » Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:53 pm

Jigga wrote:
c0nn0r wrote:SPAM AND EXPLOIT

Do not click the link.

What the hell are you talking about! It is completely unacceptable to write such things without any proof and evidence. This is absolutely not true and I want you to remove such false claims or I will report to admin.

Will you tell you mom too?
New Astro City, CMVS, JAMMA Saturn & Genesis, MiSTer, PVMs: 2030, 1954Q, 2x 8044Q, 9L2, 9L3, + Extron Crosspoint

Jigga

Postby Jigga » Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:34 pm

Here is the updated list that includes prices as well. I included prices for individual sets as well as the price for the complete lot. I am open to reasonable price negotiations, of course - http://bit.ly/2MlnCjD.

Gameguy
Crazy Canuck
Crazy Canuck

Postby Gameguy » Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:20 pm

Jigga wrote:I am located in the Czech Republic, Europe, so personal pickup would be preferred as it is a very large collection.

If you really prefer everything to be picked up in person then why register to a Canada specific internet forum? Last I checked the Czech Republic isn't reachable by car from anywhere in Canada.

So not splitting things up, not shipping anything, and buyer must pickup in person....from Canada. And mentioning the possibility of having you do future repair work for them on cabinets. Good luck!

I'm not even bothering with the whole "it's an investment" angle as the bubble can burst at any time for any collectible, prices may go up or may drop to near nothing.
Check out my stuff for sale!!!(click below)

XeD
timbit
timbit

Postby XeD » Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:01 am

I also like how the first post and follow up reply is a carbon copy posted on every forum I visit. I don't think Canada as a country have enough crazy millionaire to import such a collection. Just saying

Jigga

Postby Jigga » Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:40 am

Gameguy wrote:
Jigga wrote:I am located in the Czech Republic, Europe, so personal pickup would be preferred as it is a very large collection.

If you really prefer everything to be picked up in person then why register to a Canada specific internet forum? Last I checked the Czech Republic isn't reachable by car from anywhere in Canada.

So not splitting things up, not shipping anything, and buyer must pickup in person....from Canada. And mentioning the possibility of having you do future repair work for them on cabinets. Good luck!

I'm not even bothering with the whole "it's an investment" angle as the bubble can burst at any time for any collectible, prices may go up or may drop to near nothing.

I said it would be preferred, not that I simply won't ship anything. If you want to ship a lot of items (Lets say 200 games) it carries an immense risk as post can lose / damage it. It is much better for someone who wants to buy this quantity to come over or send someone to pick it up and transport it via a plane or to use a professional company that can handle such quantity. I am open to splitting the collection up. I never said I am not. If someone want to buy my Xbox 360 collection, without duplicate items, for example I am ok with that. I do not agree with your investment point of view, but that is ok. Different people tend to have different views.

Finisterre

Postby Finisterre » Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:54 pm

Man! Some of those Naomi Uprights are hard for me to see in that condition!

If you'll allow any of the non buried items to be liberated, give me a yell.

Return to “The Swap Shop”