>>>RULES (if you don't follow the rules, your account could be banned - moderator's judgement applies in these cases)
1. No trolling. Do not make posts that are inflammatory just to get people angry. Content is the key to not being labeled a troll.
2. No personal attacks/flaming. Criticize ideas, not the person ("You are wrong" is not a personal attack; "You are a raving idiot" is.).
3. No pornographic, sexually offensive, sexually explicit, or objectifying material. Try to keep content and avatars work-friendly.
4. Do not post links to, or requests for, pirated or copyrighted materials.
5. Respect the privacy of others. Don't publicly post other's phone numbers, addresses, pictures, etc., without permission.
6. Only create one account. If you get a bad rap and create a new account, people are bound to find out eventually.
7. Swearing is OK, but don't do it in thread subjects (to keep the forum work-friendly in case people browse it at their work desk).
8. No spamming (flooding with useless or repetitive content).
>>>GUIDELINES (tips for smart posting)
1. Always update your profile with your location - otherwise it will be the first thing people ask if you have stuff for sale.
2. Enter a valid e-mail address in your profile so that others can contact you via other means if necessary.
3. Use proper English whenever possible - this prevents others from misinterpreting your posts.
4. Don't drunk post. While hilarious, they often don't make you look good ;-)
5. If you refer to an arcade machine as an "arcade", b1buwg97 will correct you and we'll all be stuck rolling our eyes. So don't do it...
6. This is a forum - opinions are welcome and may be different than yours. If something offends you, it's your problem. That being said, you can fill out this form if you'd like your issue to be addressed: https://goo.gl/JTn8Up
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests