2 converted Robotron cocktails $700

Buy, Sell, Trade

Moderators: Sparky, maxlords, machine.slave, Doc Kaos, mark, omnedon

ancientgames
Canadian Club
Canadian Club

2 converted Robotron cocktails $700

Postby ancientgames » Fri Jun 09, 2023 7:16 am

Both of these are Williams Robotron Cocktail cabinets that were converted many years ago. I'm continuing to clear out projects to make space and these are next.

The cocktail with the robotron control panels has been converted to jamma and is running Robocop to show the monitor works and is playable. However the Robocop pcb is not included. The control panels only have 1 extra hole for the 2nd button which i was going to patch and color match. The cabinet needs work as the op added a fan and drilled some vent holes. It does not have the original power brick. I was going to put these control panels on the other nicer cabinet.

The cocktail with the blue overlays is also working and is running ninja kid. This pcb is also not included. The overall condition is much nicer. The monitor has a little robotron burn.

The plan was to bring the nicer of the 2 back to a working robotron and make the other a multicade to sell. Now i just want to sell them to someone more ambitious who wants a robotron.

My asking for the pair with working monitors and the untested robotron boardset pictured is $700 or Without the boardset $600 or individually $350ea.

Please don't ask me for the Robocop pcb. I have plans for it.

Location is near Lindsay, On.

Cheers. MIKE

OR! if any of you have some vintage afx slot car sets and cars you want to trade lmk. Afx only!

Copy and paste the link below for my fb post.
https://m.facebook.com/groups/arcadefor ... tid=Nif5oz

Return to “The Swap Shop”