GOOD TRADERS/BAD TRADERS "UPDATED" + format rules

Buy, Sell, Trade

Moderators: Sparky, maxlords, machine.slave, Doc Kaos, mark, omnedon

WALKSAFE
loonie
loonie

Postby WALKSAFE » Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:52 pm

FiftyQuid = incredible seller. I can't recommend the guy enough.
Sparky = another incredible seller. I always look forward to seeing him at the swaps!
WTB: SNES dust sleeves! If you've got any, please let me know!

opt2not
loonie
loonie

Postby opt2not » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:22 pm

Just wanted to drop a note that phoennix is an awesome guy. He hooked me up with a bunch of CPS2 clips, a Gameboy Player for the GC, and threw in a free game!

Good comms too! Awesome transaction, thanks Rob!

amplibax
timbit
timbit

Postby amplibax » Wed May 14, 2014 8:16 pm

shawber:
I bought an MV1 board from him with 1 cart. He was super nice and professional. Everything was well packaged and he shipped it out the next day! Great dude.

WALKSAFE
loonie
loonie

Postby WALKSAFE » Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:02 am

Waterborn - Easily the worst person I've dealt with ever in regards to video games. Completely unprofessional and without a single lack of good faith involved.

While I understand he was moving to the States and had other things on the go, it's incredibly in poor taste to arrange three separate transaction times/meet ups to just flat out cancel without leaving me any choice of what to do. Especially so when I was attempting to be as accommodating as possible for him. Hell, I went so far as to rectify the situation by saying I would go straight to the guy's house to cut out any hassle for him but he basically told me I was screwed after attempting to re-arrange my schedule so many times to make our exchange work. The most frustrating part is he posted saying he'd give priority to CGCC members (and obviously did not) and didn't seem to care whatsoever how much of a jerk he was being - other than just repeatedly telling me that he knows he "sucks".

So dumb.
WTB: SNES dust sleeves! If you've got any, please let me know!

Izzy

Re: GOOD TRADERS/BAD TRADERS "UPDATED" + format rules

Postby Izzy » Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:30 pm

Just wondering if anyone has heard from silver matrix? Gave him a deposit and deal didn't go through. Said he would give it back but no word for a couple of months. I have sent him messages and e mails but no reply. Just want my money back that's all.

LoganN64
timbit
timbit

Postby LoganN64 » Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:27 pm

*Top hat, fake mustache and glasses with fake nose and disguised scottish voice.*

Och! Ye, heard o' that LoganN64 fella? He be a right good guy! Givin' away those FREE videa gams! He gits an A+ in me books!

amplibax
timbit
timbit

Postby amplibax » Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:33 am

XeD - Awesome guy. I sent off two cps3 carts to him to have modded with the cps3 superbios. He got them back to me super quick and they worked great.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

XeD
timbit
timbit

Postby XeD » Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:19 pm

Sold to:
amplibax - Great guy to deal with. (CPS3 service)
CatBoy - Great guy. Very understand with all my delays (CPS2 multi)

Bought from:

Gonemad

Postby Gonemad » Mon May 14, 2018 6:03 am

Izzy wrote:Just wondering if anyone has heard from silver matrix? Gave him a deposit and deal didn't go through. Said he would give it back but no word for a couple of months. I have sent him messages and e mails but no reply. Just want my money back that's all.

Just wondering if you ever caught up with this guy. Had the same issue. Paid for a game he never sent. It took a long long time to get me refund but got it in the end. Hope you faired out OK
LF>>Galaga PCB

Return to “The Swap Shop”