zeus's epic collection selloff!

Buy, Sell, Trade

Moderators: Sparky, maxlords, machine.slave, Doc Kaos, mark, omnedon

Would you go to zeus' open house videogame clearance extravaganza?

yes
67%
no
33%

Total votes: 21

zeus
Canadian Club
Canadian Club

zeus's epic collection selloff!

Postby zeus » Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:49 pm

Hello one and all,

Some older members here may remember me from the early days of CGCC. I haven't been around because quite frankly I've pretty much stopped collecting games. That being said, I still have a rather good amount of stuff that really needs to find good homes for people to enjoy as I have enjoyed in the past.

I really don't like dealing with Paypal and shipping and Ebay and all that stuff, because quite frankly, it is too much work for me. Instead, I propose to you fellow gamers a sale in my own home. I still have a lot of work to do, such as testing games so it will probably be sometime in October. I live in Ottawa so if you are from here or near here this is your chance to pick up some neat things or maybe even get an instant collection going.

Highlights of my collection include:

-a few R6-R9 Atari 2600 games
-several Koei games for the SNES
-2 Vectrexes
-Atari 2600 Heavy Sixer
-tonnes of other stuff

I will entertain all reasonable offers but please don't insult me because some of these items cost me quite a bit. There will also be many bargains to be had. Cash only please.

So right now I'm considering an open house format, so who would be interested?

Weirdguy
Canadian Club
Canadian Club

Postby Weirdguy » Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:02 pm

Would you still consider receiving paypal payments while at your sale ?

My paypal money is my gaming fund so I always have money in my account to buy games :)
2004 Eastern Ontario Tetri(u)s Champion !
2005 Ottawa Puzzle Bubble Champion !
Victoly !

zeus
Canadian Club
Canadian Club

Postby zeus » Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:29 pm

I'll have to think about it! :idea:

OttawaJim
loonie
loonie

Postby OttawaJim » Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:05 pm

Would definitely be interested in any Sega stuff. I'm local too, so cash is doable! :D
"Do me a favour...plug me into a SEGA"

Weirdguy
Canadian Club
Canadian Club

Postby Weirdguy » Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:24 pm

Well I can bring cash too if required.

Mostly looking for PS1 and everything that can be interesting :)

Victoly !

darkcat
stubby
stubby

Postby darkcat » Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:05 pm

check out my list of what im looking for and shoot me a pm with prices if theres enough stuff at decent price i will drive down to ottawa and probly get a hotel its a really fun place :)

Atari_Leaf
Canadian Club
Canadian Club

Postby Atari_Leaf » Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:01 pm

darkcat wrote:check out my list of what im looking for and shoot me a pm with prices if theres enough stuff at decent price i will drive down to ottawa and probly get a hotel its a really fun place :)

You know the Senators play there right? Yuck. :P
If you have to Google "MENSA" then you don't belong there.

See exciting and thought provoking videos on classic gaming here -> http://www.youtube.com/user/atarileaf

tmlfan
Canadian Club
Canadian Club

Postby tmlfan » Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:36 am

I would def. check it out if I am around on the day you pick.

zeus
Canadian Club
Canadian Club

Postby zeus » Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:14 am

Hi Guys!

So nice to hear from all of you. There is a lot to process right now so please be patient.

@OttawaJim: I have a bunch of SMS games. I'll look through them and let you know what I've got. I've also got an SMS system.

@DarkCat: I'll get in touch.

@Everybody else: looks like there is enough interest so I think I will to an open house. Now I must test all my systems and games. It may take a while, but if you are patient you will be rewarded with some cool stuff.

For example, for the 2600 I have:Gas Hog, Chase the Chuckwagon, Bumper Bash, Master Builder, Mr Do!s Castle, and much more less rare but really fun and cool stuff. If you shoot me an offer I cannot refuse these could be yours!

Keep listening folks, more to come.

Canadian Psycho
loonie
loonie

Postby Canadian Psycho » Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:16 pm

Zeus, do you have (cart only) SNES/NES and (complete) Genesis games? I'm still looking for about two dozen games on these systems.

Weirdguy wrote:Would you still consider receiving paypal payments while at your sale ?

My paypal money is my gaming fund so I always have money in my account to buy games :)

Weirdguy, just transfer your PP funds to your bank account, problem solved! (You'll have a fee of 50 cents if you transfer less than $150, but it's not so bad.)

Weirdguy
Canadian Club
Canadian Club

Postby Weirdguy » Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:54 pm

Canadian Psycho wrote:Zeus, do you have (cart only) SNES/NES and (complete) Genesis games? I'm still looking for about two dozen games on these systems.

Weirdguy wrote:Would you still consider receiving paypal payments while at your sale ?

Weirdguy, just transfer your PP funds to your bank account, problem solved! (You'll have a fee of 50 cents if you transfer less than $150, but it's not so bad.)

Don' worry I've donne it plenty of times. It's just that I hate doing it.

Also, you're back from the dead too ?

In a week, we've seen OttawaJim, Zeus and Canadian Psycho in one thread. That's like everybody from the Ottawa remembered they had an account here :)

Victoly !

Canadian Psycho
loonie
loonie

Postby Canadian Psycho » Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:06 pm

Weirdguy wrote:
Canadian Psycho wrote:Zeus, do you have (cart only) SNES/NES and (complete) Genesis games? I'm still looking for about two dozen games on these systems.

Don' worry I've donne it plenty of times. It's just that I hate doing it.

Also, you're back from the dead too ?

In a week, we've seen OttawaJim, Zeus and Canadian Psycho in one thread. That's like everybody from the Ottawa remembered they had an account here :)

Hehe! :D

I browse the site from time to time, but I got tired of waiting for stuff I'm looking for to surface, so I'm more likely to pull the trigger on eBay these days. :wink:

Cellplanman
toonie
toonie

Postby Cellplanman » Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:35 pm

Hey there,

Im not sure what you have, but when you have a list madeup, let me know how much you want for the entire lot. Im cool with paying cash, and a fair amount of members know me.

Id want a good deal tho ;) as Im sure there is some good and bad stuff in there

Im hoping you have a standup nintendo case , one of the few things I really want.
FINALLY !! Im opening up a brick and mortar shop !! Sept 8 is opening day . For pictures and updates Like the Facebook group -

http://www.facebook.com/kwvintagegames

Bighab
stubby
stubby

Postby Bighab » Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:37 pm

Cellplanman wrote:Hey there,

Im not sure what you have, but when you have a list madeup, let me know how much you want for the entire lot. Im cool with paying cash, and a fair amount of members know me.

Id want a good deal tho ;) as Im sure there is some good and bad stuff in there

Im hoping you have a standup nintendo case , one of the few things I really want.

You're gonna drive to Ottawa for this stuff? :wink:

Sparky
Crazy Canuck
Crazy Canuck

Postby Sparky » Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:09 pm

Bighab wrote:
You're gonna drive to Ottawa for this stuff? :wink:

hahha.. Celly shows up so randomly... i bet he did not even read all the post entirely.

Return to “The Swap Shop”