Need help on US-only item.

Buy, Sell, Trade

Moderators: Sparky, maxlords, machine.slave, Doc Kaos, mark, omnedon

ed1099

Re: Need help on US-only item.

Postby ed1099 » Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:26 pm

I have used https://www.kinek.com/ in the past. I have used for large, palleted items weighing over 300 lbs that required a forklift. It is cheap too (maybe $20).

As far as the duties/taxes go see this listing

https://travel.gc.ca/returning/customs/ ... mini-guide

Can't really avoid them even if you are a US citizen as if the border guard asks the right questions you will either have to tell the truth (and pay the HST) or lie and risk getting in a lot of trouble.You may get lucky but best to just assume you will have to pay both.

My advice is just suck it up and pay. ’Tis impossible to be sure of any thing but Death and Taxes

LoganN64
timbit
timbit

Postby LoganN64 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:29 pm

So apparently in the past month the "Special Edition" Marvel cabinet has become less and less special... According to the A1up Facebook Fan Page, a bunch of folks pointed out that there is another version from Home Shopping Network that has a light-up marquee, and light up buttons that are in the same colours as the infinity stones. Just last week a store called QVC.com is offering a version that has the "Special Edition" yellow t-molding, light-up marquee, unique riser, and the light up infinity stone buttons... and for a lower price... and 6 easy payments... so if anyone is keeping track there are now 4 variants, 5 if you count the one without the custom riser.

Looks like ill just be sticking to the Canadian version....

LoganN64
timbit
timbit

Postby LoganN64 » Mon Dec 23, 2019 8:51 am

So not A1up is offering shipping to Canada for the last 350 Special Edition Marvel Cabinets... too late for me, but if you are interested in that, they are all yours!

Subpacket
Crazy Canuck
Crazy Canuck

Postby Subpacket » Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:24 pm

Sorry to jump into what maybe a dead thread. If you still want it from the US, drop me a note.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

LoganN64
timbit
timbit

Postby LoganN64 » Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:16 am

Thanks Subpacket, but like i said, its too late for me. I bought the Regular edition, and as of January 2nd 2020 A1up has opened up the Canadian shipping for the S.E. Marvel Cabinet.
Last edited by LoganN64 on Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

LoganN64
timbit
timbit

Postby LoganN64 » Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:17 am

Subpacket wrote:Sorry to jump into what maybe a dead thread. If you still want it from the US, drop me a note.

Thanks Subpacket, but like i said, its too late for me. I bought the Regular edition, and as of January 2nd 2020 A1up has opened up the Canadian shipping for the S.E. Marvel Cabinet.

Return to “The Swap Shop”