wanted gameboy advanced games for daughter

Buy, Sell, Trade

Moderators: Sparky, maxlords, machine.slave, Doc Kaos, mark, omnedon

SKYHOPPER
timbit
timbit

wanted gameboy advanced games for daughter

Postby SKYHOPPER » Sun Oct 02, 2005 9:31 am

looking to get some sponge bob and barbie.Krystal is 8 years old going on 20!!!!!!!!!!
WORKING GAMES:mrs.Pac Man ,Centipede,Arkanoid,Galaga,Kangaroo,CARNEVIL,Shinobi,MonsterLand,PLAYBOY PIN,Terminator,Golden tee 2005,GUNBLADE,highspeed,pinbot,,gyruss,tetris,tiger heli and scrable,NBA JAM,DOUBLE DRAGON,PUNCH OUT

RayB
Crazy Canuck
Crazy Canuck

Postby RayB » Sun Oct 02, 2005 12:02 pm

Subpacket wrote:I *do* purchase GBA games. We have crap loads of them. My kids have the attention span of a gnat. It's why I only have 1 programmable cart. The kids see it, they try it. If they like it, it goes on their xmas/bday/grandma wants to buy my love list.

I can understand that. In my experience you have to buy kids the known hits, since anything else is crap and they will lose interest. So while "Barbie" might be a brand people think girls will like, a shitty game is a shitty game.

Skyhopper, I highly recommend you get Mario games instead. They are very fun. Otherwise, like Subpaket mentioned, you'll find her losing interest within days, because most games based on brand names like Barbie, Olsen Twins, etc are complete and utter crap.

I bought a GB and Super Mario Bros for my GF's daughter when she was 10, and 2 years later she still occasionally plays it.

~Ray

dpcal
Canadian Club
Canadian Club

Postby dpcal » Mon Oct 03, 2005 8:46 am

RayB wrote:
monkeybug wrote:
RayB wrote:why not recommend he shop-lift while you're at it, Sub ?

Or why not ask in a better area where all the console people chat?

Haha, that too. Why doesn't a mod move this to another forum?

Looking at the original post though, it could be a request for people to sell GBA games to him, which in that case it belongs here.

There are quite a few GBA 2 pack games now in the stores (especially Wal Mart). It might be worth checking those out to see if Sponge Bob or Barbie are in those. I think Sponge Bob may be.
For sale list...
http://www.cgcc.ca/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13918

1 million and 1 games I may get around to playing

dpcal
Canadian Club
Canadian Club

Postby dpcal » Mon Oct 03, 2005 8:00 pm

sponge bob is in a two pack w/ some other game. Nickelodeon or something like that.

I think it is around $30 or so for both games. Pretty reasonable.
For sale list...

http://www.cgcc.ca/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13918

1 million and 1 games I may get around to playing

Return to “The Swap Shop”