For everything Coin-Op and Arcade related

Moderators: machine.slave, Doc Kaos, mark, jasonec, CongoBongo, monkeybug

RWElphinstone
timbit
timbit

Selling off GDC Inventory

Postby RWElphinstone » Sun Dec 05, 2021 1:30 pm

Hey all,

If this isn't allowed here, please let me know. Long story short, does anyone want to start their own arcade parts company?

It's been a long, long time, but I've finally inventoried all of the parts I had when I closed the doors for good on Gameroom Designs Canada. That being said, I have over $3500 CDN worth of LOWER THAN COST parts. (I say lower than cost, because I'm not including the cost I paid to bring the inventory overseas - and for anyone that knows something about importing parts, it can double the cost of the parts themselves...)

All of the parts are NEW and have never been used. Included in the price are 3 bartop arcade cabinet kits, and 8 large storage containers full of parts. Parts include arcade multi-game PCB's, joysticks, push-buttons, trackballs, coin doors, arcade encoders, arcade power supplies, 493 feet of t-molding, and assorted accessories.

I did a comparison against the parts I have, which would have cost $3,374.80 plus shipping, to the price I would have sold them for, which would have come out to $8,686.47. That means a possible profit of $5,311.67 after everything was sold.

Unfortunately, I don't have the time, energy, or inclination to post parts up on Ebay, and then deal with payments, shipping and everything else. I'm looking to sell everything as a set, and not worry about selling bits and pieces. I'm not looking to screw anybody on costs, and I'm not going to be concerned about the lost money spent on shipping.

If you're interested, please let me know and I'll send you the inventory list. I've included the prices for cost/sell, so you can easily start your own business if you want. As an added incentive, I'm willing to deliver the entire lot anywhere between the GTA + 2 hours. So, you don't have to worry about shipping costs either. I'll bring all of the parts right to you. (You can keep the storage containers.)

Rick Elphinstone
Ex-Gameroom Designs Canada Guy

Pic:

tekkaraiden
toonie
toonie

Re: Selling off GDC Inventory

Postby tekkaraiden » Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:57 am

If this is still available I'd be interested, I'm curious which version of the bar top kits do you have?

RWElphinstone
timbit
timbit

Re: Selling off GDC Inventory

Postby RWElphinstone » Wed Dec 08, 2021 9:22 am

Quick update, as I have an ongoing email conversation with an interested party at the moment. (I didn't want anyone to think I'd abandoned the thread, just in case.)

I do want to thank all of those who have reached out and have shown an interest!

Rick

Return to “Coin-Op Corner”